Contacting Tower Hobbies
We receive literally hundreds of inquiries per day. Many of these questions are already answered somewhere on our web site or in our various catalogs like Tower Talk, SpeedMart or our Annual Catalog. This page will attempt to answer your questions or direct you to the information most often requested so that you can avoid delays usually associated with using email.
- I have technical questions about one of your products or R/C in general.
- I want to place an order with Tower Hobbies.
- I do not live in the United States and need to know how much it will cost to ship my order.
- I have a question about a recently placed order or a backorder.
- I want to cancel a recently placed order.
- I have recently moved and would like to update my address.
- I'd like to subscribe/unsubscribe to your Email Newsletters.
- I forgot my Tower Hobbies password, what do I do? You can visit the Customer Information Center and follow the prompts to reset your password.
- I have a question about one of your service policies.
- I want to order one of your catalogs such as Tower Talk (aircraft), SpeedMart (cars and trucks) or the Annual Tower Hobbies Catalog.
- Can I come to work for Tower Hobbies? What jobs are available?
- I have a question about return or warranty.
- I just have a comment which does not require a response or wish to report a problem with your web site.
If none of these links answers your question, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Tower Hobbies customer number if you have ordered before. You may also contact us via telephone at 800-637-6050 (toll-free in the US or Canada) or 217-398-3636. You may also write us via postal mail. Our address is: Tower Hobbies, PO Box 9078, Champaign, IL 61826-9078.