Top Speed 3 Nitro ARR
Knowledge gained from three successful seasons of race-testing inspired the Top Speed 3 Nitro ARR. Its superior handling and impressive speed have already earned World and National Championship titles. A specially engineered fiberglass hull and sponsons help it win competitions. A complete package of GrimRacer hardware keeps the Top Speed 3 going strong all the way to victory.
- Painted fiberglass hull with high-gloss clearcoat.
- Lightweight, durable fiberglass cowl.
- Water-tight radio box.
- 8 oz. (236 cc) elevated fuel tank for optimal fuel draw.
- On-board components positioned for easy access.
- Transom easily accepts most popular engines.
- GrimRacer™ racing hardware included.
- 90-day limited Hobby Services warranty beginning at date of purchase.
Hull Length: 30 in (765 mm) Overall Length: 36 in (915 mm) Width: 10.5 in (265 mm) Height: 6 in (154 mm) Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg) ready-to-run, without fuel Requirements: 2-channel radio with 1 high-torque rudder servo and 1 standard throttle servo, .21 cu in. (3.5 cc) outboard engine, 30-50% glow fuel, 6V hump receiver pack, Glow igniter, Electric starter and 12V battery.