Wildcat Brushless 2.4GHz RTR
The new wave knockout.
Let the Wildcat EP loose and watch it fly! An 1800kV outrunner brushless motor delivers speed and efficiency. There's also a water-cooled LiPo-compatible 50A brushless controller with low-voltage cutoff, a stutter bump and Deans Ultra Plug connector. A Tactic 2.4GHz radio system provides first-class control, and a "break-away" rudder system swings back upon impact to prevent damage to the hull.
- Fully assembled Wildcat catamaran.
- 1800kV outrunner brushless motor.
- Water-cooled, LiPo-compatible 50A ESC with low-voltage cutoff, stutter bump and Deans® Ultra Plug® connector.
- Tactic™ 2.4GHz radio system with SLT™.
- "Break-away" rudder system.
- Preapplied graphics.
- Boat stand.
Length: 26.5 in (673 mm) Beam: 9 in (229 mm) Height: 5.5 in (140 mm) Weight: 32 oz (907 g) Requirements: 11.1V (3S) 2100-3400mAh LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger, 4 "AA" batteries
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636