Rescue 17 Fireboat 2.4GHz RTR
A gleaming hull, shining lights and a water cannon that really shoots!
There's nothing quite like fun on the water to raise your spirits. This finely detailed model is ready to take to the water as soon as you let it out of the box. Sail it on the pool or the pond and watch the working water cannon fire water up to ten feet! The cannon is cool, but it's just one feature of this one-of-a-kind craft. There are also working lights in the cabin and on the comm mast, plus authentic detailing and decals everywhere you look! Pull it out of the box and drop it in the water to skipper your way to a great time!
- Water cannon rotates 120° — and shoots a stream of water up to 10 feet.
- Bright, 10-piece LED lighting system
- Painted, joined fiberglass hull, deck and cabin.
- Comes out of the box with extreme scale details already installed.
- Wire rope deck railing
- Ladders and staircases
- Water cannon with high-capacity pump
- Radar and radio mast
- Windows, searchlights and more.
- Finished, assembled fiberglass hull and deck
- Tactic TTX490 4-channel 2.4GHz SLT transmitter
- 10-piece LED lighting system
- 600-size motor
- Water-cooled, waterproof and LiPo-compatible 11.1V ESC
- TR324 3-channel 2.4GHz SLT receiver
- Water pump, servos, linkages and drive system
Length: 38 in (965 mm) Beam: 10.25 in (261 mm) Height: 17 in (432 mm) Weight: 8 lb (3.60 kg) Requires: 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo battery, charger & (8) "AA" batteries.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636