ADX-10 Race Buggy 2.4GHz RTR
A big bang for the buck!
ARRMA ADX-10 Race Buggy 2.4GHz RTR are assembled 1/10 scale 2WDs designed for competitive off-road. A MEGA 15T motor and waterproof MEGA ESC come standard, as well as an ATX300 2.4GHz radio system which can be modified for left- or right-hand use.
- Twin vertical aluminum plate chassis with double rails and an alloy front plate. Battery packs install underneath the chassis, so body removal isn't necessary.
- Rear-wheel drive with steel driveshafts and axles.
- MEGA 15T brushed motor.
- Waterproof MEGA ESC with LiPo cutoff.
- ATX300 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with a lightweight ARX300 receiver, an adjustable steering wheel, six-model memory, digital trim, servo reverse, end-point adjustment and fail-safe.
- Oil-filled shocks.
- Fully independent suspension.
- Metal gear, brushless-ready transmission.
- Metal gear, oil-filled differential.
- Splash-proof, dust-proof receiver box.
- Tough steel driveline turnbuckles.
- Composite servo saver.
- dBoots Terrabyte and Multirib tires with foam inserts.
- Six-spoke chrome wheels.
- Adjustable caster/toe-in.
- Hex hardware throughout.
- Two-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Length: 15.7 in (400 mm) Width: 9.6 in (245 mm) Height: 6.1 in (155 mm) Wheelbase: 11.4 in (290 mm) Weight (w/o battery): 3 lb (1,350 g) Includes: 6-Cell NiMH Stick Pack, 8 AA Batteries and wall charger.