Fury Short-Course 2.4GHz RTRs
Burn up the backyard with 30+ mph speeds!
ARRMA Fury Short-Course 2.4GHz RTRs are 1/10 scale 2WDs with attitude and energy to spare! All include a MEGA 15T brushed motor for 30+ mph top speeds, a waterproof MEGA ESC with LiPo cut-off and an ATX300 2.4GHz radio system – which can be converted for left- or right-handed use. Available in Blue, Purple and Red.
- Twin vertical aluminum plate chassis with double chassis rails and an alloy front chassis plate. Batteries fit right under the chassis – no need to remove the body to change batteries!
- Rear-wheel drive with steel driveshafts and axles.
- MEGA 15T brushed motor.
- Waterproof MEGA ESC with LiPo cut-off.
- ATX300 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with a lightweight ARX300 receiver and steering servo. Transmitter can be converted for left- or right-hand use; features an adjustable seven-position steering wheel, six-model memory, digital trim, servo reverse, end-point adjustment and fail-safe.
- Painted and trimmed "Salvador" polycarbonate body, available in your choice of Red, Blue or Purple.
- Oil-filled shocks with performance springs.
- Fully independent suspension.
- Adjustable slipper clutch with machined alloy gears.
- Metal-gear, brushless-ready transmission.
- Metal-gear, oil-filled differential.
- Tough steel driveline and turnbuckles.
- Splash- and dust-proof receiver box.
- Composite servo saver.
- dBoots Sidewinder tires with dBoots foam inserts.
- Five-spoke chrome short-course wheels with beadlock rims.
- Adjustable toe-in/caster.
- Hex hardware throughout.
- "My ARRMA" online support.
- Two-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Length: 21.5 in (546 mm) Width: 11.4 in (285 mm) Height: 7.8 in (198 mm) Wheelbase: 13 in (325 mm) Weight (w/o battery): 4.3 lb (1950 g) Includes: 6-Cell NiMH Stick Pack, 8 AA Batteries and wall charger.