1/8 Factory Team RC8.2e 4WD Kit
It's the RC8.2 reborn — as a super-quick electric!
With its winning Factory Team pedigree, the RC8.2e is the Next Big Thing in an 1/8 scale 4WD competition electric buggy! The RC8.2e starts with the Factory Team +3mm 7075 hard anodized chassis that sheds overall weight by more than half an ounce. 16 mm Big Bore hard-anodized threaded shocks help keep the rubber on the ground.
- 7075 hard-anodized aluminum chassis, extended by 0.11 in. (3 mm) from the original kit chassis. Features molded composite front/rear chassis braces.
- Four-wheel shaft drive, with Factory Team 7075 aluminum axles and center drives, plus a 0.13 in. (3.5 mm) CVA drivetrain with full ball bearings.
- JConcepts® Punisher body and Illuzion wing.
- Factory Team 0.6 in. (16 mm) Big Bore hard-anodized shocks with 0.2 in. (4 mm) titanium nitride-coated shafts and steel alloy shock standoffs.
- Factory Team 0.20 in. (5 mm) 7075 aluminum low-CG shock towers.
- Factory Team 7075 blue aluminum suspension mounts with new arms that feature centerline shock mounts and an optimized anti-roll bar position.
- Factory Team 7075 blue aluminum steering knuckles.
- Factory Team 7075 blue aluminum one-piece top plate.
- Factory Team lightweight diff outdrives.
- Factory Team lightweight ring gears.
- Molded composite radio tray.
- CVA boots on center and rear drive joints.
- Factory Team sliding blue aluminum motor mount.
- Factory Team 3.3" (83 mm) wheels.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber. Caster blocks adjust 14°, 16° or 18° with molded inserts.
- Factory Team shock and differential fluids.
Length: 18.5 in (470 mm) Width: 12 in (305 mm) Wheelbase: 12.7 in (323 mm) Weight: 7.9 lb (3.6 kg) Requires: 2-channel radio with 1 high-torque steering servo, Motor and pinion, ESC, 14.8V (4S) LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger, 1/8 scale buggy tires, "AA" batteries (for the radio), Polycarbonate-safe paint, CA (Cyanoacrylate) adhesive, Building and track equipment