1/8 Factory Team RC8T CE Nitro 4WD Kit
Ryan Maifield's ROAR-winning truggy!
Highlights include the FFC (Free Float Caliper) braking system, the JConcepts Punisher body, tires & foams and much, much more.
- Bellcrank steering with servo saver and updated geometry for more consistency and reduced bump steer
- 5.7 in (144 mm) outer dia. JConcepts Cross Hairs 3025 Half Ups with yellow foam inserts
- 3.7 in (94 mm) dia. white Low Profile wheels with blue aluminum hex hardware
- 0.12 in (3 mm) thick machined 7075 hard-coated aluminum chassis with front/rear chassis braces, integrated center stiffener and one-piece blue aluminum top plate
- Four-wheel shaft drive with 3.5 mm light CVA drivetrain and rear molded CVA boots
- Full set of rubber-sealed bearings
- Easy-to-remove, anti-foaming fuel tank
- 0.20 in (5 mm) 7075 blue aluminum shock towers with additional rear camber link options
- Three-shoe, high-torque aluminum clutch with 0.039 in (1 mm) and 0.04 in (1.1 mm) dia. clutch springs
- Fully adjustable suspension with full CVAs, captured CVA pins and blue titanium turnbuckles
- 7075 blue aluminum suspension mounts key into the chassis for maximum durability
Length: 22 in (555 mm), Width: 16.1 in (410 mm), Track: 13.6 in (346 mm), Wheelbase: 14.8 in (375 mm), Weight: 9.3 lb (4230 g), Requires: 2-channel radio with one high-torque steering servo and one standard throttle servo, .28 rear-exhaust engine with slide-valve carb, 4.8V-6V, 5-cell flat or hump receiver pack, Receiver pack charger, 8 "AA" batteries, 2-cycle glow fuel with 10%-15% nitromethane, Paint, 1.2V glow starter