1/18 SC18 Short-Course Brushless 4WD 2.4GHz RTR
The official R/C car of the Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series!
Introducing the Associated 1/18 SC18 Short-Course Brushless 4WD 2.4GHz RTR – the official R/C car of the Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series! Includes an XP3-SS 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system, a Reedy 5000kV brushless motor and a Reedy micro brushless ESC with Deans Ultra Plug Connector. Other features include aggressive, all-terrain tires, AMT forged-style wheels and a 6-cell NiMH battery and charger.
- Molded composite chassis with sealed drivetrain.
- Two-belt drive system with adjustable slipper clutch, capable of handling most brushless motor/LiPo battery combos.
- Realistic short-course racing truck body.
- Composite oil-filled shocks with adjustable pre-load.
- Dual bellcrank steering for improved cornering performance.
- Newly designed servo saver for optimal straight-line tracking.
- Vertical ball end adjustments with durable fixed-length turnbuckles.
- Hinged battery strap.
- Durable gear differentials with a 2.0:1 internal drive ratio.
- Realistic bumpers and rubber AE logo mud flaps.
- Complete set of 15 ball bearings.
Length: 9.9 in (252 mm), Width: 7.2 in (182 mm), Internal Gear Ratio: 2.0:1, Wheelbase: 6.6 in (167 mm), Weight: 1.1 lb (505 g), Requirements: 8 "AA" batteries