1/8 RC8.2e RS Brushless 4WD 2.4GHz RTR
Packed with Race-Spec performance features!
The 1/8 RC8.2e RS Brushless 4WD 2.4GHz RTR is the off-road buggy that's packed with Race-Spec performance features! Includes a powerful Reedy 2000kV brushless motor, a waterproof XP SC1300-BL brushless ESC, an XP 2.4GHz radio system, Big Bore shocks, an updated RC8.2 suspension geometry and assorted Factory Team parts.
- Hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates.
- 0.6" (16 mm) 6061 aluminum Big Bore shocks and caps with rubber shock boots.
- Low-CG, 0.1" (3 mm) thick 7075 aluminum shock towers.
- Updated RC8.2 racing suspension geometry.
- Lightweight, durable drivetrain.
- Aluminum steering knuckles improve durability.
- Sealed receiver box.
- High-traction knobby tires.
Length: 18.5 in (470 mm) Width: 12 in (305 mm) Wheelbase: 12.7 in (323 mm) Weight: 8.1 lb (3,661 g) Requirements: ROAR-approved 11.1V (3S) or 14.8V (4S) LiPo battery with Deans Ultra Plug connector, LiPo-compatible charger, 8 "AA" batteries Deans and Ultra Plug are registered trademarks of W.S. Deans Co. U.S. Patent No. 5,533,915.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636