SC10 RTR Combos
Ready-to-run and fully equipped, with a NiMH battery and charger!
Associated SC10 RTR Combos feature the original short-course racing champ, and add a 6-cell NiMH battery and AC wall charger! Other highlights: a Reedy Radon 17T motor, an XP SC200 digital ESC with forward and reverse, an XP2 radio system with a metal-gear steering servo and two factory-painted body choices.
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with side nerf bars. Features a hinged battery hold-down strap that fits NiMH and LiPo battery packs.
- Rear wheel drive with steel rear dogbone drive shafts.
- Blue aluminum oil shocks.
- Fully adjustable suspension with steel turnbuckles.
- Angled bellcrank "coplanar" steering with integral servo saver.
- Sealed planetary gear differential.
- Dual-sided, externally adjustable slipper clutch.
- Multi-terrain scale tires with reinforced sidewalls. Diameter: 4.3" (108 mm). Width: 1.7" (43 mm).
- Black KMC-style wheels. Diameter: 3" (76 mm). Width: 1.6" (41 mm).
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- 14 rubber-sealed bearings.
Length: 21.6 in (550 mm) Width: 11.5 in (293 mm) Track: 9.6 in (245 mm) Weight: 4.6 lb (2,080 g) Wheelbase: 12.9 in (327 mm) Requirements: 8 "AA" batteries (for the transmitter), Building and track equipment