To receive your Free Item you must use the BUY NOW button on this page.
SC10 RS Toyota® Racing 2.4GHz RTR
3-Time R.O.A.R. Short-Course National Champion
Whether your bashing in the back yard or running your truck on pro short course circuits, the SC10 RS has the performance you need to push to the front of the pack. Three back to back R.O.A.R. National Championship wins prove that, but you could have known just by checking out the components: Reedy 3300kV brushless motor, XP SC700 ESC, XP 2.4GHz radio system, anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks, and more.
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with XP metal gear steering servo
- Water-Resistant High-Power XP brushless speed control with Deans Ultra Plug battery connector
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Short course hex-drive wheels, front and rear
- High-traction racing-compound rear tires
- Factory-finished championship short-course racing truck body
- Composite battery hold-down strap fits NiMH and LiPo battery packs
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- Molded composite low-CG chassis
- Precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank "coplanar" steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front and rear
Scale: 1/10 Length: 21.7 in (550 mm) Width: 11.5 in (293 mm) Weight: 4 lb 8 oz (2080g) Wheelbase: 12.9 in (327 mm) Requirements: 6-cell sub-c or 2S LiPo rechargeable battery pack and compatible charger. 6 "AA" batteries for transmitter.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636