RC10T4.2RS Brushless 2.4GHz RTR
Based on the 8-Time ROAR National Champ!
From National Championships to backyard bashes the RC10 platform has won an uncountable number of victories. Why does it win? Well, the Reedy® 3300kV brushless motor but what really wins races is this truck's rugged construction and durability. Add in the water-resistant electronics and the hop ups available and it's no wonder so many races end with RC10s out front. Now all the race-winning features of the RC10 kits are available in the RC10T4.2RS RTR! That means you spend less time sweating over slipping in the ball bearings and more time out tearing up the track. Just drop in a 6-cell NiMh or 2S LiPo battery and head for the finish!
- Fully-assembled 2WD truck
- Heavy-duty sealed gear differential with adjustable slipper clutch
- XP SC500-BL Brushless water-resistant speed control with LiPo cutoff and Deans® connector
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- XP 2.4GHz 2-channel pistol grip radio
- Factory finished Interceptor-T polycarbonate body
- Rugged steel turnbuckles with adjustable camber and front toe-in
Length: 15.35 in (390 mm) Width: 12.44 in (316 mm) Wheelbase: 11.34 in (288 mm) Weight: 3.87 lb (1756 g) Requires: 6-cell NiMH or 2S LiPo battery pack and appropriate charger, 6 "AA" batteries