Factory Team SC10 4x4 Kit
Short-course racing, Factory Team-style!
The Associated Factory Team SC10 4x4 Kit takes short-course racing to the next level! Features a reconfigured modular chassis with a carbon fiber brace rod, Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks, a variable-torque slipper, a clear SC10 Contender body and tons of blue-anodized Factory Team upgrades.
- 4WD hybrid belt/gear drive system.
- Factory Team TiN-coated shock shafts and inner hinge pins.
- VTS4 slipper (variable torque, multi-plate slipper with four drive surfaces).
- CVA drives with 0.2" (6 mm) heavy-duty axles and captured pins.
- Factory Team front/rear sway bar sets.
- Factory Team blue titanium HD turnbuckle set.
- Factory Tem lightweight differential outdrives.
- Improved steering rack with new Ackerman settings.
- Factory Team blue aluminum clamping wheel hex adapters.
- Factory Team blue aluminum metric screw set.
Length: 21.7 in (550 mm), Width: 11.5 in (293 mm), Wheelbase: 12.9 in (327 mm), Weight (approx.): 6.1 lb (2,750 g), Requirements: 550 motor, ESC, 2-channel radio with 1 steering servo, 6-cell (7.2V) NiMH or 2-cell (2S) LiPo battery, NiMH- or LiPo-compatible battery charger, Pinion gear, Tires, Tire glue and Paint.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636