EXO™ Terra Buggy 4WD Kit
The "super machine" of all-terrain vehicles!
The Axial EXO Terra Buggy 4WD Kit comes equipped with everything an off-road enthusiast could ask for! Features include a 4 mm 6061 aluminum chassis, a molded roll cage, aluminum skid plate bumpers, a molded plastic wing, a licensed Griffin radiator, an integrated light bar, licensed Hankook Dynapro MT tires and more.
- The durable 0.16 in. (4 mm) center chassis is made of 6061 aluminum, and features pockets that lower the center of gravity.
- Four-wheel drive.
- Threaded shock bodies, multiple shock positions and adjustable toe, kickup, camber, roll center and Ackerman offer the ultimate in fine tuning.
- The patent pending adjustable motor mount is a two-piece design that lets you easily set your gear mesh with an adjustment screw.
- Three oil-filled gear diffs transfer power to all four wheels, and are designed to use compact bulkheads that reduce overall weight.
- The stub axles are held in place by two bearings, and the steering pins are coated in titanium nitride for increased durability.
- Molded composite plastic roll cage with light bar holds up to five LEDs with clear lenses and three types of mesh covers. (LEDs not included)
- 32-pitch spur gear.
- 32-pitch pinion gear.
- Shocks with double shear mounts and aluminum plate key into the molded roll cage for added strength.
- Body features a rear wing with four LED light buckets. (LEDs not included)
- Hinged front/rear bumpers flex upon impact.
- Officially licensed Hankook Dynapro MT tires with internal ribbing for sidewall support. Fronts measure 1.3 in. (34 mm) wide. Rears measure 1.6 in. (41 mm) wide.
- Officially licensed 2.2/3.0 Raceline Renegade wheels.
Length: 19 in (483 mm) Width: 11.6 in (295 mm) Height: 9 in (229 mm) Wheelbase: 13.5 in (343 mm) Ground Clearance: 3 in (76 mm) Weight (w/o Electronics): 4.9 lb (2.2 kg) Requirements: 4-4.5T 540/550 3300kV (min.) brushless motor, ESC, 2-channel radio, Receiver, 1 steering servo, Battery, Charger, Paint, CA glue, "AA" batteries