EXO™ Terra Buggy Brushless 4WD 2.4GHz RTR
Ready to dominate the desert!
Get ready to dominate the desert with the Axial EXO Terra Buggy Brushless 4WD 2.4GHz RTR! Features include a Castle Creations Vanguard 2900kV brushless motor, a Castle Creations Vanguard brushless ESC, an AX-3 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, a composite roll cage with light bar, licensed Hankook Dynapro MT tires and more.
- 0.2" (4 mm) 6061 aluminum chassis with recessed pockets result in a lower center-of-gravity. A tapered design provides an extra 1/2-inch (13 mm) of ground clearance.
- Four-wheel drive with ball bearing-supported stub axles.
- Castle™ Creations Vanguard 2900kV brushless motor.
- Castle Creations Vanguard brushless ESC with universal mounting clips.
- Axial AX-3 2.4GHz 2-channel pistol grip radio system with AR-3 2.4GHz receiver.
- 0.040" (1 mm) thick polycarbonate body with separate panels, a rear wing, full-color decals and LED light buckets (LED bulbs not included).
- Molded composite plastic roll cage features a light bar that holds up to five LEDs with clear lenses and three types of mesh covers (LED bulbs not included).
- Plastic oil shocks feature tuned springs and double shears with aluminum plates that key into the molded roll cage for added strength.
- 52-tooth, 32-pitch spur gear.
- 12-tooth, 32-pitch pinion gear (for 3 mm motor shaft).
- Steering system features steel posts, an aluminum steering rack and aluminum servo saver retaining system with captured bearings. Pins are coated in titanium nitride. The entire system leans back 10° to match the front kick-up, eliminating bump-steer.
- Three silicone oil-filled differentials with four sintered gears come housed in compact cases, allowing the use of compact, streamlined bulkheads for reduced weight.
- Two-piece motor mount with adjustment screw simplifies gear mesh settings.
- Adjustable, center-positioned battery mount is compatible with a wide range of battery packs.
- Front/rear hinged bumpers with aluminum skid plate inserts.
- Officially licensed Hankook Dynapro MT tires feature internal ribbing for sidewall support. Front set is 1.3" (34 mm) wide, while the rear set is 1.6" (41 mm) wide. Foam inserts included.
- Officially licensed 2.2"/3.0" (56 mm/76 mm) Raceline Renegade wheels.
- Adjustable Ackerman/camber.
- Limited manufacturer's warranty.
Length: 19 in (483 mm) Width: 11.2 in (285 mm) Height: 6.8 in (172 mm) Ground Clearance: 2 in (50 mm) Weight (w/o Electronics): 4.5 lb (2 kg) Requirements: 6-cell NiMH or 2-3 cell LiPo battery with Deans® Ultra Plug® connector, NiMH- or LiPo-compatible battery charger, 4 "AA" batteries, Building and track equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636