Click here for more information and to download your rebate form.
SCX10 '12 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4WD 2.4GHz RTR
Axial has joined forces with the most recognized name in off-roading — Jeep®. Axial really did their research with this vehicle by building a full scale version for testing, research and development. They wanted to make sure you'd get the best built SCX10, right out of the box. A steel C-channel chassis, dust-proof electronics and powerful 27-turn 550 motor let the SCX10 easily dominate any terrain. The included 2-channel 2.4GHz radio and 3-channel receiver ensure perfect interference-free control. Get outside and barrel over some boulders with our officially-licensed Maxxis Trepador and Walker Evans Racing wheels.
- 4-link rear suspension, optimized to reduce axle steer and torque twist
- Officially licensed Poison Spyder Rock Brawler bumpers
- WB8 Wild Boar driveline system, as simple as it is durable
- Compact, low-CG transmission allows for a wide range of gearing options
- Heavy-duty, one-piece diff locker made from sintered metal
- Adjustable coil-over shocks, oil-filled with dual rate springs
- 2.4GHz radio with 3-channel receiver and digital metal-gear servo
- Electronics box protected from off-road dust and debris
- Powerful 27T motor
- 1/10 scale Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon body
Length: 21.2 in, Width: 9 in, Height: 9 in, Wheelbase: 12.3 in, Ground Clearance: 2.7 in, Weight: 4.7 lb, Requires: 6-cell NiMH battery, charger & 4 "AA" batteries for radio