To receive your Free Item you must use the BUY NOW button on this page.
AX10 Deadbolt 4WD 2.4GHz RTR
Hit the Trail Running
The AX10 Deadbolt RTR is the best thing to hit the Rock Crawling/Rock Racing scene since high-torque motors. Its combination of looks, versatility, performance and power lets the Deadbolt conquer precipitous ascents, blaze through the straight and levels and do it all while looking really, really good. Once you've experienced the performance that the updated, fully-articulated and adjustable suspension delivers, you'll wish you had two Deadbolts and four hands. Wistful dreaming aside, get one and get to pounding the unbeaten trail.
- Durable, lightweight & rigid tube style chassis.
- Performance competition shocks featuring threaded shock bodies.
- Protective electronics box designed to keep receiver away from dust and debris.
- The AR60 OCP-Axle (off center pumpkin design) gives you more ground clearance and a better driveshaft angle.
- Protective transmission cover to keep dirt and debris out of your gears.
- 4-Link suspension, optimized to reduce axle steer.
- WB8 metal to metal universal joint drive shaft system.
- AE-2 ESC with drag brake featuring LiPo cutoff.
Length: 17.6 in (448mm) Width: 11.3 in (288 mm) Height: 8.9 in (250 mm) Wheelbase: 12.2 in (310 mm) Ground Clearance: 3 in (77 mm) Weight: 4.75lbs (2.15kg)
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636