DLE-20 Gasoline Engine
Glow size – gasoline economy and ease! Available for an affordable Tower Hobbies price.
Glow power isn't the only option anymore. The DLE-20 Gasoline Engine not only fills the displacement gap, but includes a beam mount to make the glow-to-gasoline upgrade fast and easy. A rear pumper carb simplifies installation and adjustment. A generous package of "extras" and electronic ignition for starting ease make the DLE-20 an attractive alternative to glow…at an affordable Tower Hobbies price.
- Two sealed bearings on crankshaft-simple design for lighter weight.
- Beam mounting allows easy fit in the same mount as comparable glow engines.
- Aluminum alloy crankcase with advanced CNC machining.
- Rear mounted pumped carburetor ensures easier installation and smooth idling and dependable fuel flow during flights.
- Fully automatic electronic ignition.
- Also includes: spark plug, gasket, bolts, throttle arm extension and manual.
- Two-year limited warranty through Hobby Services beginning at date of purchase. *DLE Engines sold by Tower Hobbies, come with a 2 year limited warranty. Service is provided by Hobby Services in Champaign, IL.
Displacement: 20.5 cc (1.22 cu in) **, Bore: 1.3 in (32 mm), Stroke: 1.0 in (25 mm), Weight: 28.9 oz (820 g), Idle Speed: 1,750 rmp, Output: 2.5 hp @ 9,000 rpm, Requirements: Unleaded gasoline with a minimum 87 octane rating, 2-cycle oil. Mix ratio for this engine is 30 parts gasoline to one part oil. Mix must be exact for warranty consideration and optimum performance, 4.8 – 6V NiCd/NiMH, 7.4V LiPo or 6.6V LiFe battery for ignition (separate receiver pack can be used). LiPo or LiFe use requires voltage regulator, Propeller and field equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636