DLE-30cc Gasoline Engine
A First-Rate Gasoline Power Plant – For a Low Tower Hobbies Price!
The DLE-30cc Gasoline Engine gives pilots premium flight performance for an affordable price. Features include a fully automatic electronic ignition unit, a muffler, a rear mounted pumper carb and an aluminum alloy crankcase. Best of all, it's protected by a 2-year limited warranty. Tower Hobbies even provides complete service support and parts availability, too!
- Simple, lightweight design.
- Advanced CNC machining-processed.
- Aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Fully automatic electronic ignition.
- Purpose-designed cylinder, pistons and crankshaft.
- Sealed dual crankshaft bearings.
- High power-to-weight ratio.
- 2-year limited warranty through Hobby Services* beginning at date of purchase.
*DLE Engines sold by Tower Hobbies, come with a 2 year limited warranty. Service is provided by Hobby Services in Champaign, IL.
Output: 3.7 hp @ 8,500 rpm Idle Speed: 1,600 rpm Displacement: 1.86 cu in (30.5 cc) Engine weight: 2 lb (910 g) Muffler Weight: 2 oz (60 g) Electronic Ignition Weight: 3.9 oz (110 g) Requires: 87-octane gasoline, 2-cycle oil (30:1 gasoline-to-oil mixture), 4.8V-6V NiCd or NiMH,6.6V LiFe or 7.4V LiPo battery for electronic ignition (LiPo or LiFe use requiers voltage regulator.) and Prop (18 x 8, 18 x 10, 19 x 8 or 20 x 8 recommended)
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636