DLE Engines DLE-40cc Twin Gas
Light, powerful gas engine that’s all perks, no quirks.
The DLE-40 is the engine you want in your favorite plane. At three pounds it puts out five horsepower… and that’s not even the best part! Its twin, opposed cylinder design reduces vibration and increases efficiency and durability. DLE has also improved and lightened its pistons to increase throttle response. Extras like an airplane-specific carb, mufflers and easy electronic ignition boost performance even further. Get DLE, the best engines at the best price.
Specifications:Displacement: 40.0 cc (2.45 cu in) Bore:1.26 in (32 mm) x 2 Stroke: 0.98 in (25 mm) x 2 Overall Weight: 3.3 lb (1496 g) Engine: 2.58 lb (1170 g) Muffler: 1.8 oz (51 g) x 2 Ignition Module: 5.3 oz (149 g) Output: 4.8 hp @ 8,500 rpm Requires: Unleaded gasoline, 2-cycle oil, ignition battery & propeller. Suggested Propellers: 19 x 8, 19 x 10, 20 x 8, 20 x 10
- Efficient, light design for a high power-to-weight ratio
- Light piston for fast acceleration, excellent compression and low vibration
- CNC-machined parts for high performance and long life
- Sealed crankshaft bearings
- Customized airplane carb
- Mufflers included for power
- Electronic ignition module
- Two mufflers
- Spark plugs
- Spiral wire wrap