DLE Engines DLE-120cc Twin Gas Engine
Maximum power at minimum weight
The DLE-120 delivers 50 lbs of static thrust—more than enough power for intense 3D maneuvers. Twin opposed cylinders reduce vibration and engine wear and increase performance. It’s all packed into an alloy crankcase that is strong and light. Mufflers, standoffs and electronic ignition boost performance even further. The DLE-120 delivers the most punch at the lowest weight and the lowest price of any engine in its class. What more do you need to know?
Specifications:Displacement: 120.0 cc (7.3 cu in) Bore: 1.85 in (47 mm) x 2 Stroke: 1.38 in (35 mm) x 2 Weight: Overall: 6.13 lb (2781 g) Engine: 5.08 lb (2306 g) Muffler 1: 3.6 oz (103 g) Muffler 2: 3.9 oz (111 g) Ignition Module: 5.3 oz (149 g) Output: 12 hp @ 7,500 rpm Requires: unleaded gasoline, 2-cycle oil, ignition battery & propeller Suggested Propellers: 26 x 10, 26 x 12, 27 x 10, 28 x 10
- Efficient, light design for a high power-to-weight ratio
- Light pistons for fast acceleration, excellent compression and low vibration
- CNC-machined parts for high performance and long life
- Sealed crankshaft bearings
- Improved piston and cylinder contact area for increased engine lifespan.
- Matched mufflers included for optimized power
- Two mufflers
- Electronic ignition module with spark plugs
- Spiral wire wrap