DLE-20 RA Gasoline Engine
Gasoline economy – electronic ignition ease!
DLE has made the popular DLE-20 better than ever, thanks to updated features that boost overall efficiency and performance! Along with the redesigned muffler and lighter piston, DLE has updated the circuitry and software within the electronic ignition unit for better idle and improved transitions. Best of all, the EI unit is now compatible with 4.8-8.4V ignition batteries!
- Efficient, lightweight design with sealed crankshaft bearings.
- Two-petal reed valve rear induction with custom DLE carburetor.
- Redesigned, lighter piston for faster acceleration, better compression and lower vibration.
- Electronic ignition unit with newly designed circuitry and software provides better idle and improved transitions. Ideal for use with 4.8-8.4V ignition batteries.
- Rear exhaust with newly designed muffler features two outlet stingers that allow the engine to produce more power.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy crankcase.
- NGK CM6 spark plug.
- 2-year limited warranty through Hobby Services, beginning at the date of purchase.
Output: 2.5 hp @ 9,000 rpm, Displacement: 1.2 in3 (20 cc), Weight (Engine): 1.7 lb (660 g), (Exhaust): 2.8 oz (80 g), (Ignition): 4.6 oz (130 g), Fuel mixture: 30:1, Requirements: 87-octane (min.) gasoline, 2-cycle oil, 4.8-12V ignition battery (separate receiver pack can be used; LiPo/LiFe use requires a voltage regulator), 14x10, 15x8, 16x6 or 17x6 propeller and Field equipment