Evader EXT2 RTR
Rough, Tough and Ready!
The four trim schemes and the split 6-spoke wheels? Strictly for show. But everything else about the 1/10 scale, 2WD Evader EXT2 RTR is strictly "Go-go-go!" It has a Photon Speed 2 motor for insane speeds, a Sprint ESC for precise control and all-terrain tires that put power to the ground anywhere you go. They're all included...and like the metal-capped oil shocks and onboard gear for the Tactic 2-channel radio, they're ready to take off-road by storm.
- Tactic 2-channel radio system with TSX200 steering servo and 2-channel receiver already installed.
- Photon Speed motor for quick acceleration and impressive top-end speed.
- Sprint Electronic Speed Control with brake and reverse.
- Oil-filled shocks with long-lasting, leak-resistant metal caps.
- All-terrain tires mounted on stylish 6-spoke wheels.
- Battery hold-down compatible with a wide range of batteries – including 6-7 cell NiCds/NiMHs and 2-cell LiPos.* *LiPo battery use requires installation of a low-voltage battery cut-off.
- Complete set of ball bearings reduces friction and increases durability.
- Drivetrain with select, sintered steel transmission gears and steel gear differential.
- Injection-molded MagnaFlex™ parts to absorb jolts with ease – and bounce back from abuse.
- Protected by 1-Year Stress-Tech™ Guarantee – Duratrax will send you a free replacement for any Stress-Tech part that breaks during the first year you own your Evader EXT2.
- Compatible with the full range of Evader hop-up parts.
- Available in four eye-catching color schemes – customize your EXT2 with the included decal sheet!
Length: 16.1 in (409 mm) Width: 12.9 in (327 mm) Height: 6.6 in (168 mm) Ground clearance: 1.4 in (36 mm) Weight: 3.6 lb (1.63 kg) Requires: 6-7 cell NiCd/NiMH battery pack, Charger and 8 "AA" batteries