To receive your Free Item you must use the BUY NOW button on this page.
Nissan GT-R Nitro 4WD 2.4GHz RTR
A scale beauty — and performance beast.
The real Nissan GT-R tops 190 mph and goes from zero to 60 in just over three seconds — which explains the "super" in supercar. That's also a good word for this officially licensed R/C version. Durable and ready-to-run, it's a sweet on-road machine even for non-modelers. Check out the chassis and you'll find the kind of equipment that gets hard-core racers excited, too — like an easy-to-adjust pillow ball front suspension and 2-speed transmission with adjustable shift point. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. trademarks, designs, copyrights and/or other intellectual property rights are used under license.
- Super Start™ RTR hand-held starter system
- Painted, finished polycarbonate body
- Oil-filled shocks with preload clips for easy ride height adjustments
- Full set of ball bearings
- All metal gears (front spool/rear diff)
- Adjustable camber links, front toe, caster and shock position
- Adjustable droop front and rear
Length: 17.3 in (440 mm) Width: 8.5 in (215 mm) Height: 5.3 in (135 mm) Weight: 4.1 lb (1.9 kg) Requires: Fuel, glow starter & 8 "AA" batteries
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636