Duratrax Onyx 150 AC/DC Balancing LiPo Charger
The Onyx 150 a great choice for any modeler who wants an easy, economical answer to balanced 1-3S LiPo charging. A tiny built-in power supply makes it easy to take along and use anywhere there's AC power. Once it's plugged in, just set the switch to 1.5A, 3.0A or 5A, listen for the confirming sound cue — and let the Onyx 150 do the rest. It starts automatically when the pack is hooked up and includes a tri-colored LED that constantly shows charge status. Balancing and cc/cv charging ensure that each cell reaches its maximum voltage.
Specifications:AC input: 110V AC 60Hz DC input: 11-15V DC, built-in lead with alligator clips Battery types: 4-8 NiCd or NiMH Cells (4.8-9.6V, limited to 7 cells on DC) Battery capacity range: 600-6000mAh Fast charge current: 1, 2, or 4A linear (2A limit on AC) Fast charge termination: peak detection Fast charge safety timer: 90 minutes Peak sensitivity: 8mV Auto-trickle current: 1/20 fast charge setting Controls: auto-start, switchable current selector LED indicator: red Output connections: built-in lead with standard connector built-in jack for radio batteries Protective devices: solid-state reverse polarity and current overload circuitry Case size: 3.5 x 4.1 x 1.1 in (90 x 104 x 29 mm) Weight: 9.2 oz. (260 g)
- Includes a compact switching power supply and AC and DC power cords for charge-anywhere convenience.
- Switch-selectable rates for 1-3S LiPo power and radio packs.
- Features an LED and sound cues for easy setup — and an auto-start feature.
- Custom cc/cv charge profile ensures maximum voltage and prevents overcharging.
- Includes Duratrax 3S balancing plug w/2S adapter.
- Balances LiPo cells with +/- 5mV accuracy.
- Protects packs with a 90-minute safety timer — and itself with solid-state reverse polarity and current overload circuitry.
- Fan-cooled for maximum efficiency.