Super Cub Micro EP 2.4GHz RTF
Pilot a classic!
It's more than a ready-to-fly micro — it's one of today's easiest ways to enjoy an aviation classic. Spanning almost 18", the Flyzone Super Cub Micro EP RTF can use almost any open area as a flying field. Since it comes with everything you need, you can be on your way to the nearest airfield in next to no time.
- Nothing left to buy! Even "AA" radio batteries are included!
- Factory-finished and complete with wing struts, fairings and a tailwheel.
- Arrives with all onboard gear — including a motor, servos and receiver/ESC — installed, so it's ready to fly.
- A 3.7V 130mAh LiPo pack gives you up to 10 minutes of flight time — and recharges on the radio.
- Includes a new Tactic™ 2.4GHz radio designed for great "feel" in your hands and smooth 3-channel control in the air.
|This airplane is also available in this version:|
Wingspan: 17.7 in (450 mm), Length: 13.2 in (335 mm), Weight: 1.0 oz (29 g), Requirements: Nothing
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636