P-38 Lightning Micro EP RTF
Command the Lightning
Twin engines, twin tails and twin booms made the P-38 Lightning the most distinctive single-seat fighter of World War II. America's top scoring ace and many others flew the Lightning throughout the war and now you can fly this ferocious fighter too! Because it's a micro, the Lightning is easy to transport, easy to fly indoors or out and is a great value! Every detail has been included to make this micro just as realistic as a giant scale warbird. A molded plastic nose piece holds realistic guns and there is even a painted pilot figure to make sure your plane is as impressive and realistic as possible. RTFs come with absolutely everything you need to fly. Just get a Micro P-38 Lightning and experience the power that won the war today!
- Assembled P-38 with pilot, replica guns & authentic WWII trim.
- Factory-installed motors, ESC and electronics.
- Rechargeable 3.7V 240 mAh LiPo flight battery.
- Five "AA" batteries.
The included Tactic radio features:
- Dependable, interference-free control.
- An ergonomic case for handling comfort and fatigue-free flying.
- Secure Link Technology (SLT) to create an unbreakable transmitter-receiver link.
|This airplane is also available in this version:|
Wingspan: 21 in (535 mm) Weight: 2.4-2.6 oz (68-74 g) Length: 16 in (406 mm) Includes: 2.4GHz SLT radio system
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636