Flyzone Calypso EP ARF
Cruise on air.
First-time pilots will like the Flyzone Calypso EP ARF for its smooth, forgiving handling. Experienced pilots will enjoy it for its wide performance range and the option to add flaps for more advanced thermal chasing. This almost-ready-to-fly version lets you add the radio and power system of your choice!
Specifications:Wingspan: 73 in (1855 mm) Wing Area: 526 in² (33.9 dm²) RTF Weight: 29-31 oz (820-880 g) Wing Loading: 7.9-8.5 oz/ft² (24-26 g/dm²) Length: 47 in (1195 mm) Requirements: 4-5 channel radio system, 4-6 micro servos, 28 mm brushless outrunner motor, 18A brushless ESC, 11.1V (3S) 1300mAh LiPo battery and LiPo-compatible charger
- Assembles easily — without gluing.
- Durable AeroCell™ foam airframe.
- Customize with the radio and power system you prefer.
- 4-channel control and optional flaps.
- Removable two-piece wing for easy transport.
- Landing wheel and skid plates.