To receive your Free Item you must use the BUY NOW button on this page.
Sensei™ EP Trainers
Master the art of flying.
The 58" span Sensei is everything you could want in a trainer. Final assembly time is just a few minutes. The foam airframe is lightweight, durable and repairs easily. A brushless motor, ESC and servos are already installed. Whether you choose the 2.4GHz RTF or receiver-ready Rx-R, you'll have an easy-to-fly trainer with traditional styling that you'll be proud to take to the flying field.
- Durable AeroCell foam construction that requires no glue — assembles with a screwdriver and pliers.
- The stable high-wing design is ideal for learning to fly.
- Equipped with a powerful brushless motor and ESC, plus 4 micro servos.
- Operate the "Drop Door" from the radio for in-flight deployment of a parachute or other creative payloads!
RTF Also Features
- Tactic™ 6-channel 2.4GH z radio – a feature-packed system that you can use with an endless selection of future planes.
- 11.1V 2100mAh LiPo battery for long flight times.
- Balancing LiPo charger.
- 4 "AA" transmitter batteries.
Wingspan: 58 in (1475 mm) Wing Area: 566 in² (36.5 dm²) Weight: 3.2 lb (1479 g) Wing Loading: 13.3 oz/ft² (40.6 g/dm²) Length: 48 in (1220 mm) Rx-R™ Requires: Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels and a receiver, 11.1V (3S) 2100mAh LiPo battery and LiPo-compatible charger
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636