Click here for more information and to download your rebate form.
Sensei Brushless Tx-R
Master the art of flying, with a Transmitter-Ready trainer!
The 58" span, Transmitter-Ready Sensei Brushless Tx-R is everything you could want in a trainer. Final assembly time is just a few minutes. The foam airframe is lightweight, durable and repairs easily. A brushless motor, ESC, servos, LiPo battery and charger are already installed. Just add your favorite radio, AnyLink (sold separately) and fly!
- Durable AeroCell™ foam construction assembles with a screwdriver and pliers.
- The stable high-wing design is ideal for learning to fly.
- Operate the "Drop Door" from the radio for in-flight deployment of a parachute or other creative payloads!
- 2.4GHz SLT™ receiver, compatible with AnyLink.
- LiPo flight battery and charger.
- Factory-equipped with a powerful brushless motor and ESC, plus 4 micro servos.
|Also available in this version:|
Transmitter-Ready (Tx-R) pilots: Is your transmitter compatible with AnyLink?To find out, just click here!
Wingspan: 58 in (1475 mm) Wing Area: 566 in2 (36.5 dm2) Weight: 3.2 lb (1450 g) Wing Loading: 13-14 oz/ft2 (40-43 g/dm2) Length: 48 in (1220 mm) Requires: AnyLink 2.4GHz Adapter, Compatible 4+ channel transmitter
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636