Flyzone Cessna 182 Skylane Brushless Tx-R
Transmitter-ready, for added ease and enjoyment!
The Flyzone Select Scale Cessna 182 Skylane is an easy-to-fly sport plane you can start with, and a realistic performer you can stay with. Now, it's available in a transmitter-ready Tx-R. Features include a brushless motor and ESC, servos, a 2.4GHz SLT receiver, a LiPo battery and charger. Just add your favorite transmitter, AnyLink and fly!
Specifications:Wingspan: 47.5 in (1205 mm), Wing Area: 339 in² (21.9 dm²), Weight: 2.31 lb (1050 g), Wing Loading: 15.7 oz/ft² (48 g/dm²), Length: 39 in (990 mm), Requires: AnyLink 2.4GHz Adapter, Compatible 5+ channel transmitter
- AeroCell™ foam construction with factory-applied decals.
- One-piece wing with functional flaps and ailerons.
- Powerful brushless motor and ESC.
- 2.4GHz SLT™ receiver, compatible with AnyLink™.
- Four servos.
- LiPo flight battery and charger.
- Blinking LED nav lights.
- Spring-loaded nose gear.
- Steerable nosewheel with working shocks.
- Clear tinted windows.
- 1.4" (35 mm) diameter chrome-plated plastic spinner.
- One-piece black nylon propeller.