Cessna 182 Skylane EP Rx-R
Take off with receiver-ready speed – and ease!
At 47.5", the Cessna Skylane Rx-R offers the largest wingspan of any FlyZone airplane – and a field presence to match. Its Fowler flaps and steerable nosewheel alone are enough to set it apart from most models. Its brushless motor and ESC widen the gap by offering superior performance and longer life with minimal maintenance. And since the Cessna is designed for cutting-edge LiPo battery power, it's capable of extending flight times – and fun – to the fullest. Looks, power, performance and style. That's the Cessna Skylane Rx-R from FlyZone – and that says it all.
- Powerful Brushless Motor
- Brushless Electronic Speed Control
- Four servos
- Realistic tinted windows
- Authentic Fowler flaps for shorter takeoffs and slower touchdowns
- Huge wing for massive lift and superb stability. One-piece design attaches with just two bolts.
- "Corrugated" control surfaces just like the original!
- Steerable nose gear with shock for improved ground handling
- Landing gear and wing struts install with simple set screws
- Nav Lights
- Anti-Collision Lights
- Mars Beacon
|This airplane is also available in these versions:|
Wingspan: 47.5 in (1,205mm) Wing Area: 339 in² (21.9 dm²) Weight: 37.0 oz (1,050 g) Wing Loading: 15.7 oz/ft² (48 g/dm²) Length: 39 in (990mm) Requires: 5-channel radio, 6-Channel Rx – 72MHz, Tx crystal, Rx crystal, 11.1V 1800mAh LiPo battery, Charger, and 8 "AA" batteries
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636