Flyzone® Cessna® 350 Corvalis® Brushless RTF
Fly in high style – the easy Flyzone way!
The licensed Cessna 350 Corvalis captures every bit of the original’s style. That’s due to more than its accurate silhouette and Cessna trim scheme. Flyzone also includes a detailed interior and a built-in LED light system. Performance bonuses include working flaps and a steerable nosewheel with working shock. The wing halves slide onto a joiner tube for automatic alignment, and the cowling blends nicely with a durable AeroCell™ foam fuselage for smooth scale lines.
Specifications:Wingspan: 57 in (1450 mm) Wing Area: 362 in² (23.3 dm²) RTF Weight: 36 oz (1020 g) Wing Loading: 14 oz/ft² (43 g/dm²) Length: 38 in (965 mm) Requirements: Nothing!
- Durable AeroCell™ foam airframe.
- Powerful brushless motor and ESC.
- Tactic® 6-channel radio system.
- Preinstalled servos.
- Flaps allow for easier takeoffs and landings.
- A shock-absorbing, steerable nosewheel provides premium ground handling.
- A bright LED lighting system enhances realism and low-light visibility at no extra cost.
- An easy-access battery hatch simplifies swap-outs.
- 3S 11.1V 1800mAh LiPo battery and AC/DC balancing charger.
- Four “AA” transmitter batteries.