Cessna 350 Corvalis Brushless Rx-R
Fly in high style!
The Corvalis is at the cutting edge of modern aircraft design – and the 57" span Flyzone brushless Rx-R lets you enjoy luxurious levels of performance and ease almost as soon as you open the box. The durable AeroCell foam airframe is already finished. Servos and a brushless motor and ESC are installed. A bright LED lighting system enhances realism and low-light visibility at no extra cost.
- Durable AeroCell™ foam airframe.
- Powerful brushless motor and ESC.
- Preinstalled servos.
- Flaps allow for easier takeoffs and landings.
- A shock-absorbing, steerable nosewheel provides premium ground handling.
- A bright LED lighting system enhances realism and low-light visibility at no extra cost.
- An easy-access battery hatch simplifies swap-outs.
|This airplane is also available in these versions:|
Wingspan: 57 in (1450 mm) Wing Area: 362 in² (23.3 dm²) Weight (Ready-to-Fly): 2-2.25 lb (910-1020 g) Wing Loading: 13-14 oz/ft² (40-43 g/dm²) Length: 38 in (965 mm) Requires: Radio and receiver with a minimum of 5 channels, 11.1V 1800mAh LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible chargerCessna 350, Corvalis, emblems, logos, and body designs are trademarks of Textron Innovations Inc. and are used under license by Hobbico®, Inc.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636