Save $30! Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Brushless Tx-R
Combat on command. Transmitter-Ready convenience.
World War II's Focke-Wulf Fw 190 was adapted by the Luftwaffe for every role imaginable, including fighter-bomber, interceptor and night fighter. Flyzone has the perfect Select Scale Focke-Wulf park flyer for you, in a Transmitter-Ready Tx-R that lets you use your favorite radio. Includes scale flaps, retractable landing gear and more!
- Exceptional scale detail.
- Highly detailed, durable AeroCell™ airframe.
- Powerful brushless motor and ESC.
- 2.4GHz SLT™ receiver, compatible with AnyLink™.
- LiPo flight battery and charger.
- Operational scale flaps.
- Retractable landing gear.
- Easy-access battery hatch.
- 3-blade propeller.
- Painted scale spinner.
Retractable, shock-absorbing landing gear and scale flaps are among the Focke-Wulf Fw 190's many built-in "extras."
|Also available in this version:|
Transmitter-Ready (Tx-R) pilots: Is your transmitter compatible with AnyLink?To find out, just click here!
Wingspan: 44.5 in (1130 mm) Tx-R Weight: 2.5 lb (1135 g) Length: 39 in (990 mm) Requires: AnyLink 2.4GHz Adapter, Compatible 6+ channel transmitter