Save $10! GY520 Gyro w/Heading Hold
Heavy-duty 60 watt design for years of reliable performance.
GY Series technology revolutionized gyro performance in 2000 — and the GY520 is doing it again today. Its cutting-edge MEMS (Micro ElectroMechanical System) sensor design, ultra high-speed processing speed and advanced PID control algorithm put it a quantum leap ahead of all other heading hold gyros in size, weight and performance. It’s the gyro of tomorrow — and it’s available today from Futaba.
- Delivers superior performance with analog servos — and excels with digitals!
- Weighs just 6.9 g — a full 9 g less than any other heli heading hold gyro!
- Exceptionally compact, for fast, easy installation in helis ranging from electric micros to .90 glow giants!
- Cutting-edge MEMS (Micro ElectroMechanical System) sensors detect smaller angle deviations than any other technology.
- Improved, ultra high-speed processing rates and an 800°/second rate range offer faster, smoother response and consistent pirouette rates.
Dimensions: 0.82 x 0.82 x 0.43 in (20.8 x 20.8 x 11 mm) Weight: 0.243 oz (6.9 g) Voltage Range: 3.8 – 6.0V DC Current Draw: 40mA (without servo) Operating Temperature: 14-113° F Sensor Rate Range: ±/800° sec Requires: analog or digital servo