Great Planes ElectriFly ElectriCUB Kit
Classic looks with "fly anytime" convenience
You'll enjoy many advantages with Great Planes' Piper J-3 ElectriCub — from exciting semi-scale looks patterned after one of aviation's most popular aircraft, to versatile performance that makes it a thoroughly satisfying first (or next) electric model. It tucks away comfortably in your car, always ready for a flight... just pop in a fresh battery and take your place in the sky!
Specifications:Wingspan: 58.75 in (1490mm), Wing Area: 471.5 sq in (30.4 dm2), Weight: 3.25-3.5 lb (1470-1590g), Fuselage Length: 37 in (940mm), Wing Loading: 16-17 oz/sq ft (49-52 g/dm2), Requirements: 4-channel radio with 4 mini servos (or 3 mini servos and electronic speed control); Speed 600 motor; 7-cell 8.4V 1700mAh NiCd & charger
- CAD engineering provides easy, perfectly interlocking assembly — further simplified by a one-piece ABS cowl.
- Semi-scale details include clear, precision-formed cabin windows, replica engine cylinder heads and authentic Cub markings.
- Motor mount accepts direct drive or gear drive motors.
- Aileron-equipped wing increases maneuverability for flying basic aerobatics.
- Bolt-on wing mounting lets you quickly and easily remove the wing for travel, then reattach it securely in no time at the flying field.