Ultimate 40 Bipe Kit
The .40-sized bipe where NO restrictions apply.
It's one of the most storied airshow performers ever — and now it makes its .40-size R/C debut in a stylish sport-scale kit! Just like its full-size counterpart, the Great Planes Ultimate 40 Bipe is capable of outrageous stunts, but also shows a docile side that the sport pilot can enjoy. Advanced CAD engineering promises that this will be a model that is as much a pleasure to assemble as it is to fly, and at a price that those bigger Ultimate Bipes can't keep up with!
- Plug-in struts and pre-bent aluminum cabanes help to speed up the assembly process.
- The wings feature sturdy D-tube construction and preshaped and notched leading and trailing edges.
- A fully symmetrical airfoil delivers intense aerobatics, yet is stable enough for the sport pilot as well.
- The wings remove easily for trouble-free transport to the field.
- The fuse and wings are sheeted in balsa for easier covering.
- An ABS cowl and wheel pants, along with a clear butyrate canopy, are all precision-formed to recreate the scale lines of the full-size plane.
Wingspan: 43.375 in (1100 mm) Wing Area: 742 sq in (47.9 sq dm) Weight: 5.5-6.5 lb (2490-2950 g) Fuselage Length: 47.75 in (1210 mm) Wing Loading: 17-20 oz/sq ft (52-61 g/sq dm) Requirements: 2-stroke .40-.51 cu in (6.5-7.5 cc) or 4-stroke .48-.00 cu in (8.0-11.5 cc) engine & 4-channel radio with 4 standard servos.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636