Cirrus SR22 Turbo EP ARF
Precision, perfection and performance.
The Cirrus SR22 ranks among the world's best-selling single-engine, four-seat aircraft. Until it fits your budget, you can get the officially licensed, 50.5" span ARF model from ElectriFly instead! It reflects that superior workmanship in such fine details as the molded vertical fin, plastic winglets, and scale trim scheme reproduced with included, easy-to-apply decals.
- Fiberglass fuselage captures the original's sleek, modern looks.
- Cockpit has a smoked windshield and modern instrument panel decal.
- Due to its low weight, the Cirrus SR22 Turbo performs well with small, low-cost brushless motors.
- There is no cowl — and therefore no cowl lines to interrupt the clean, flowing lines of the fiberglass fuselage.
- Performs well with economical brushless components.
- Two-piece wing with factory-hinged ailerons helps speed assembly.
- Ideal for pilots with moderate low-wing experience.
- The Cirrus SR22 Turbo deserves, and gets, high-quality aluminum gear with fiberglass wheel pants, plus a steerable nose wheel and smooth nose gear fairing.
Wingspan: 50.5 in (1285 mm), Wing Area: 305 in2 (19.7 dm2), Wing Loading: 19-23 oz/ft2 (58-70 g/dm2), Weight: 2.5-3 lb (1130-1360 g), Length: 36 in (915 mm) Requirements: Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels, 4 nano servos, .10 outrunner brushless motor, 35A brushless ESC, 11.1V 1500-3350mAh LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger, 10x7 prop
CIRRUS® is a registered trademark of Cirrus Design Corporation and is in no way affiliated with Hobbico, Inc.