Click here for more information and to download your rebate form.
Super Skybolt ARF
Ready for show time in no time!
With the Super Skybolt ARF, the only things standing between the pilot and a first performance at the airfield are a few hours of fast, easy assembly. There's no need to build: The airframe is built light, strong and straight. And the performance is everything an aerobat could want: crisp and precise in execution, silky smooth in transition and adept at making a pilot's best look better than ever. The Super Skybolt offers the elegance of yesteryear's air show greats with the ease that comes with Great Planes' best ARF engineering.
- Ready to take center stage in as little as 12-15 hours!
- Almost a full pound lighter than the kit, for stronger climbs and quicker response overall.
- Simplified strut design strengthens structures, speeds assembly — and eliminates unsightly screw-down brackets.
- Fast, smooth and predictable in flight, with a long tail moment to ensure true tracking.
- Performs classic air show maneuvers with ease and grace — just right for straight, level flight and impressive, low-level fly-bys!
Wingspan: 57 in (1450 mm) Wing Area: 924 sq in (60 dm2) Weight: 7.7 lb (3490 g) Length: 53 in (1345 mm) Wing Loading: 19.2 oz/sq ft (59g/dm2) Requires: 2-stroke .60-.75 cu in (10-13cc) or 4-stroke .70-.91 cu in (11.5-15cc) engine and a 4-channel radio w/5 servos
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636