Sequence™ EP ARF
See unlimited pattern performance in a whole new light!
The Sequence is the first-ever pattern ship in the ElectriFly line — and it's like no other pattern ship you've ever seen before. The airframe is exceptionally strong and ultra-light, to make the most efficient use of a brushless motor and LiPo power. Its performance benefits from features drawn from today's most competitive custom ships. In looks and performance, it's the equal of much larger pattern competitors at home or abroad, as well as a clear winner in modern assembly ease.
- The Sequence's design features and brilliant 6-color MonoKote trim scheme show an international flair.
- Bold graphics on the wing bottom make it easy to orient the Sequence at a glance.
- Lightened with hand-selected balsa, carbon fiber and tough, lightweight fiberglass parts.
- Engineered for crisp response, smooth handling and straight-as-a-string tracking.
- Designed with a prebuilt motor box, self-aligning wheel pants and more!
Wingspan: 50 in (1270 mm), Wing Area: 505 in2 (32.6 dm2), Weight: 3.5-3.75 lb (1590-1700 g), Wing Loading: 16-17 oz/ft2 (49-52 g/dm2), Length: 51.5 in (1310 mm) Requirements: 4-channel radio with 4 servos, 800kV outrunner brushless motor, 45A ESC (min.), 12x6E prop, 14.8V 2100mAh-3200mAh LiPo battery Charger
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636