F-86 Sabre Micro EDF Brushless 2.4GHz RTF
Pilot a true, ready-to-fly micro EDF jet!
There are a lot of jets and a lot of micros, but there's only one Great Planes F-86 Sabre Micro EDF Brushless 2.4GHz RTF! It measures only 15," but it offers the scale looks of planes twice the size. Includes a Tactic 2.4GHz 4-channel radio system, an 11,500kV brushless inrunner motor, a HyperFlow ducted fan unit, a 2S LiPo battery and more.
- Fully assembled and carefully scaled, with a factory-finished foam fuselage and wings.
- 11,500kV brushless inrunner motor.
- 30 mm HyperFlow™ ducted fan unit.
- 6A brushless ESC.
- Tactic™ TTX402 4-channel 2.4GHz radio system with SLT™.
- (3) 1.7 g digital ultra-micro servos.
- 4-channel 2.4GHz SLT micro receiver.
- 7.4V (2S) LiPo flight battery.
- Balancing DC LiPo charger.
- Magnetic canopy with customizable pilot figure.
- Water-transfer decals.
- 5 "AA" batteries
This Airplane is also available as a Tx-R
Wingspan: 15 in (381 mm) Wing Area: 53.1 in2 (3.4 dm2) Weight: 2.35 oz (67 g) Wing Loading: 6.4 oz/ft2 (20 g/dm2) Length: 14.4 in (366 mm) Requirements: Nothing!
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636