F-86 Sabre Micro EDF Brushless Tx-R
Fly a true, transmitter-ready micro EDF jet!
There are a lot of jets and a lot of micros, but there's only one F-86 Sabre, and it's only from Great Planes. It's the first Great Planes aircraft available in a Transmitter-Ready (Tx-R) version. It measures 15", but it offers the scale looks and performance of a much larger plane! Just add your transmitter, AnyLink and you're off and running.
- 11,500kV brushless inrunner motor.
- 30 mm HyperFlow™ ducted fan unit.
- 6A brushless ESC.
- 4-channel 2.4GHz SLT™ micro receiver.
- 3 digital ultra-micro servos.
- 7.4V LiPo flight battery.
- Balancing DC LiPo battery charger.
- Magnetic canopy.
- Water-transfer decals.
|Also available in this version:|
Wingspan: 15 in (381 mm) Wing Area: 53.1 in2 (3.4 dm2) Weight: 2.35 oz (67 g) Wing Loading: 6.4 oz/ft2 (20 g/dm2) Length: 14.4 in (366 mm) Requirements: AnyLink 2.4GHz Adapter, Compatible 4-channel transmitter