F-20 Tigershark EDF Jet ARF
Ducted fan speed — sport-scale style.
The fast speeds and aggressive lines of the F-20 Tigershark have captured the hearts of military aircraft enthusiasts since the early 1980s. Like-minded modelers will find that the exciting, 22.5" span EDF Jet ARF version from ElectriFly offers plenty of both. Features a HyperFlow ducted fan unit with Ammo inrunner Brushless motor, AeroCell foam construction, display stand, missiles and more.
- Includes HyperFlow™ ducted fan unit with powerful Ammo™ 24-45-3790 inrunner brushless motor for impressive thrust and speed.
- Optimized air intake and exhaust areas deliver maximum ducted fan performance.
- Strong, lightweight AeroCell™ foam construction comes finished in high-visibility colors.
- Factory-hinged aileron and elevator control surfaces contribute to fast, easy, 4-6 hour assembly.
- Comes with display stand, decals and removable, magnetic wingtip missiles.
Wingspan: 22.5 in (570 mm), Wing Area: 162 in² (10.4 dm2), Weight: 26.8 oz (760 g), Length: 37 in (940 mm), Requirements: Radio system with a minimum of 3 channels, 3 micro servos, 45A brushless ESC, 14.8V 2200mAh LiPo battery and LiPo-compatible charger
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636