Great Planes Triton™ EQ AC/DC Charger/Discharger/Cycler
Compact but versatile!
Take a look, and you'll see that the Triton EQ Charger is loaded with lots of exciting features! Upgrades include a switching AC power supply and DC input for easy charging at home or the flying field, a built-in LiPo balancer, a reversed and backlit LCD, adapters for FlightPower and ElectriFly battery packs and more! 1-year limited warranty.
Specifications:AC Input Voltage: 110V 60Hz - 240V 50Hz (detachable AC cord) DC Input: 11-15.0V DC, with large alligator clips Number of Outputs: One, banana jacks Battery Types, # cells: 1-14 NiCd, NiMH; 1-6 LiPo, LiIon, or LiFe (3.6, 3.7 or 3.3V cells); 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12V Pb (2V per cell) Fast Charge Current: 0.1-5.0A (1C maximum for lithiums); 63W max DC, 50W max AC Fast Charge Termination: Peak detection NiCd, NiMH, cc/cv for Pb and lithiums Trickle Current (NiCd/MH only): Chg current / 20 Peak Sensitivity (NiCd/MH only): 8mV NiCd, 5mV NiMH Peak Delay at Start (NiCd/MH only): 3 minutes Fast Charge Safety Timer: NiCd/MH 1.5 hours, lithiums 3 hours, or turn off Lithium Balancing Accuracy: 5mV per cell Lithium Balancing Connector: FlightPower and ElectriFly adapters included Lithium Max. Node Current: 300mA Discharge Current: 0.1-1.0A (5W max) Discharge Cutoff Voltage: NiCd, NiMH 0.1-16.8V; LiPo, LiIon 3.0V per cell; LiFe 2.5V per cell; Pb 1.8V per cell Cycle Count (NiCd, NiMH only): 1-5 cycles Battery Memories: One Programming Controls: Membrane touchpad, 4 buttons Display Type: 2x16 reversed LCD w/backlight and adjustable angle Audible Indicators: Beeper Case Material: Aluminum and ABS plastic Safety Devices: Solid-state reverse polarity and overload Case Size: 5.9 x 6.0 x 2.3 in (150 x 153 x 58 mm) Weight: 23.8 oz (675 g, w/o AC power cord)
- Charges 1-14 cell NiMH and NiCd cells and 1-6 cell LiPo, LiIon and LiFe (3.6, 3.7 or 3.3V cells)
- Peak detection technology for NiCd and NiMH batteries, and constant current/constant voltage technology for lithiums and lead-acid batteries
- Ideal for radio batteries and with charge currents adjustable from 100mA to 5 amps (limited to 1C for lithiums); it can also handle large power packs
- Built-in balancing for up to 6S packs makes it ideal for the smallest indoor fliers up to big outdoor powerhouses with no need for external balancer
- Discharge cutoff voltage can be adjusted for NiCd/MH, and is fixed for lithiums and lead-acid batteries
- NiCd and NiMH trickle current is automatically set at 1/20th of the fast charge current setting
- Reversed LCD with backlight plus a 0-45° adjustable view angle clearly displays input and output volts, peak volts, individual lithium cell voltages, average discharge volts, charge and discharge capacity, currents and time, error messages and more
- Touchpad controls and super-simple programming make for simplicity and reliability
- Safety features include fast charge safety timer, current overload and reverse polarity protection 1-year limited warranty