Great Planes Triton2™ EQ AC/DC Balancing Charger
Great for radio batteries!
The Triton2 EQ may be small, but it's loaded with lots of big, exciting features. First off, the switching AC power supply and DC input lets you charge at the field or at home with equal ease. A built-in LiPo balancer and included adapters for FlightPower and ElectriFly packs leave you with nothing left to buy. The reversed, backlit LCD has an adjustable view angle and is easy to read in any light condition, while compatibility with LiFe (A123) packs adds versatility. And these benefits are in addition to the ability to charge up to 6-cell LiPo packs, and increased 8A maximum charge current. Sure, there are other chargers out there, but take a look at the big picture – and get more with the Triton2 EQ!
Specifications:AC input voltage: 110V 60Hz — 240V 50Hz DC input: 11-15.0V, banana plugs with mating gator clips Number of outputs: one Battery types, # cells: 1-24 NiCd, NiMH (1.2-28.0V); 1-6 LiPo, LiIon, LiFe (3.3, 3.6 or 3.7V cells); 6, 12, 24V Pb (2V per cell) Fast charge current: 0.1-8.0A linear NiCd, NiMH, auto mode 0.1-8.0A for lithiums (120W max DC, 100W max AC) and Pb Fast charge termination: peak detection for NiCd, NiMH Cc/cv for Pb and lithiums Optional thermal cutoff for all battery types Fast charge safety timer: 0-990 minutes Discharge current: 0.1-3.0A Discharge cutoff voltage: 0.5-1.2V per cell NiCd/NiMH; 2.8V per cell LiPo/LiIon; 2.5V per cell LiFe; 1.8V per cell Pb Battery memories: 10 Programming controls: Dial, 2 push-buttons Display type: 2x16 reverse LCD w/backlight and adjustable angle Audible indicators: 10 melodies, on/off Case material: extruded aluminum Thermal cutoff: 50-150°F (10-65°C) Safety devices: solid-state overload Cooling fan: built-in Case size: 7.2 x 7.0 x 2.44 in (184 x 178 x 62 mm) Weight: 54.5 oz (1546 g)
NiCd/NiMH specs —
Trickle current: 0-300mA Peak sensitivity: 5-20mV NiCd/3-15mV NiMH Peak delay at start: 0-60 minutes Cycle count: 1-10 cycles Cycle delay: 1-60 minutes NiMH maximum charge cap: 0-9900mAh NiMH top off charge: 0-1000mA
Lithium specs —
Balancing accuracy: 5mV per cell Balancing connector: JST EH type-adapters available separately Maximum node current: 300mA
- DC input makes the Triton2 EQ portable; a compact, built-in switching AC power supply makes it handy for indoor charging.
- Built-in balancing capability for up to 6S lithium packs, so it's equally useful for the smallest indoor fliers as well as big outdoor aircraft.
- A reversed LCD with backlight that also features a 0-45° adjustable view angle for easy reading
- Can also handle the latest battery technologies, including LiPo, LiIon and even LiFe (A123) cells.
- Can charge 1-24 NiCd and NiMH cells — great for radio batteries — and now with charge currents up to 8A to handle large power packs.
- 1-year limited warranty