New! HB Racing 1/8 E817 Competition 4WD Kit
A proven winner from any angle.
Winner of the 2016 Euros! The 1/8 E817 Competition 4WD Kit is a strong, fast buggy that’s cut from the same cloth as the D815 V2 platform. Highlights include a milled aluminum chassis, a Pro-Line Predator body with rear wing, hard-anodized aluminum shocks and compatibility with a wide range of battery pack configurations.
Specifications:Length: 19.1 in (486 mm) Width: 12.2 in (310 mm) Wheelbase: 12.8 in (325 mm) Gear Ratio: 4.3:1 Requirements: 2-channel radio system with 1 high-torque steering servo, Brushless motor, Brushless ESC
- Milled aluminum chassis, compatible with electric buggy bodies and most nitro buggy bodies.
- Four wheel shaft drive with D815-style drivetrain and 43/10 gearbox ratio optimized for electric power.
- Pro-Line® Predator body with rear wing.
- Threaded Big Bore coil-over aluminum oil shocks and aluminum shock towers.
- Suspension features monocoque arms, threaded outer hinge pins and adjustable sway bars.
- Steering components include an aluminum servo saver arm, clamping adjustment nut, carbon graphite arms, stand-up servo mount and heavy-duty servo saver.
- Accepts 4S brick packs, 2x2” long or “shorty” battery packs. Fore/aft position of “shorty” packs can be adjusted for weight bias.
- High-efficiency universal joint shafts.
- Carbon graphite rear hub carrier arms.
- Protective boots on the central drivetrain.
- Aluminum steering blocks.
- Steel turnbuckles.
- Dual clamp motor mount allows the motor to be replaced with no change to the gear mesh.
- Adjustable front/rear toe-in/camber.