Axe 400 Mini 3D RTF
Immediate 3D aerobatics!
The most powerful motor. The fastest servos. The finest 2.4GHz radio gear. They're all in the Axe 400 RTF – plus more! Right out of the box, the Axe 400 includes a big 425-size brushless motor; perfectly matched brushless ESC; smooth, precise HM4000 Heading Lock Gyro – and a 6-channel 2.4GHz radio system from the world leader in spread spectrum technology – Futaba!
- 425-size out-runner brushless motor w/built-in cooling fan
- Futaba 6EX 2.4GHz radio w/4 S3114 high-torque micro servos & R606FS FASST Rx
- Tail-mounted Heli-Max Pro heading lock gyro w/dual remote and mechanical gain adjustments
- Brushless ESC – includes BEC connector w/Deans Ultra Plug
- Rigid, two-piece injection-molded plastic frame
- Bell-Hiller rotor head
- 120° eCCPM Swash Plate – direct linkage system w/ball ends increases accuracy and enhances 3D performance
- One-piece molded canopy w/printed design
- Anodized aluminum tail boom
- White tail fins and rotor blades
- 325 mm wooden blades
- Full bearings
Main Rotor Diameter: 27.5 in (699 mm), Length: 24 in (610 mm), Weight: 18.5 - 25 oz (520 - 700 g)*, Requires: 11.1V 2000-2500mAh LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible balancing charger, 8 "AA" alkaline batteries*Flying weight of 21 - 25 oz. (610-700 g) is typical depending on your selection of required components.