Novus 200 FP EP 2.4GHz RTF
Fixed-pitch design. First-class control.
The Novus 200 FP is the largest Novus heli yet, with a fixed-pitch design for first-class control. Its 45° offset flybar set-up results in control that is far more responsive and stable than a coaxial design. Even beginners can fly the Novus 200 FP with success! A 2.4GHz 4-channel computer radio system with dual rates allows pilots to start off slow and "step up" to their full flight potential. The included 7.4V 1000mAh LiPo battery provides plenty of power, while other "extras" – like an anodized aluminum rotor head, a printed canopy and pivoting main blades – add lasting looks and durability.
- 45° offset flybar set-up makes the Novus 200 FP easy for all skill levels to enjoy!
- 4-channel radio system with interference-free 2.4GHz technology and dual rates.
- Super-stable flying and hovering, thanks to a maneuverable fixed-pitch design.
- Value-added extras include a colorful printed canopy, ball bearing-supported tail drive shaft, anodized CNC aluminum parts and tough plastic rotor blades.
- Just add "AA" cells to the radio, charge the included LiPo pack and fly!
Rotor Diameter: 15.3 in (390 mm) RTF Weight: 5.8 oz (165 g) Length: 16.5 in (420 mm) Requirements: 8 "AA" batteries
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636